The purpose of this project it to build a website for GA Leadership for the following purposes:
- To sell products online
- To showcase products to visitors
- To inform visitors about company
Other things that the website will be able to accomplish
- Push notifications of new products or updates to subscribers
- Include app features
- Include self-post features for owner to be able upload new products
Scope and Summary of Costs
- Cost of this project covers (1) a one-time fee for developing of the website, and (2) an annual maintenance fee which includes hosting, domain and technical support. The maintenance fee is subject to review per year.
- The details are outlined in the invoice at the bottom of this page.
- Maintenance is limited to technical support and ensuring that website is constantly live with no downtimes, and fully optimized with all integrated services functioning properly.
- Other services like content upload, article posting, redesigning interfaces fall under Management service, which is charged separately if required sometime later after the site is up.
- If client exceeds the hosting space allocated due to large amount of products uploaded, there will be extra charges for additional hosting. Hosting details are outlined in the invoice at the bottom of this page.
This is updated from time to time as the project progresses
Full payment is required before commencement of project.
You need to state the domain you desire. E.g. name.com or business.com. It will become the rented digital address of you website.
Hosting Installation and Config
This is the rented space on which the files of your website sit.
This is installed to keep your website safe from hackers and malicious viruses. Secured sites have the “https://” prefix.
This is the software that enables the content on the website to be managed.
The general look and functioning of the website.
Building of Pages
General pages such as About us, Contact Us, Services etc.
Upload of text and any media such as photos.
To enable the website to push posts to facebook and twitter. Other platforms like youtube and instagram do not allow third party posts; hey rather post to third party.
Optimising the speed of the website after uploading content. Search engines flag down slow sites.
PWA Installation and Config
We install app features on the website so that users of the site can even log back on when thy dont have data.
Push Notifications installation
All users who opt in will keep receiving notifications on their phones and computers when you post new content.
For visitors on the site to interact with site admins.
The store allows people to see and purchase products.
Products are in categories for SEO purposes to enhance browsing and searching
Online Payment Installation
To support momo and credit card payments.
+ 1 Website
+ Up to 10 Standard Pages
+ Integrated Blog/Self-post
+ Integrated Uni-vendor Store
+ Up to 10 Product Categories
+ Integrated Push Notifications
+ Integrated PWA
+ Integrated Social
+ Mobile Optimised
+ SEO Optimised
+ Integrated Online Payment
|1 YR. MAINTENANCE SERVICE|
+ 1 Domain
+ 10 GB Hosting
+ Security (SSL)
+ Chatline Monitoring
+ PWA Monitoring
+ Social Integration Monitoring
+ Plugin Updates
+ Speed Monitoring
+ Self-post Monitoring
+ Online Payment Monitoring
+ Technical Support
|1 Yr. EMAIL SERVICE|
3 Custom Emails
|WEB DEVELOPMENT DISCOUNT||-USD 100|
|MAINTENANCE DISCOUNT||100% Discount for 1st year||-USD 200|